Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Cruelty-Free Lifestyle: Vegan Fashion Brands List


Here you can find some of the cruelty-free fashion brands, which will hopefully help you on your way to a kind lifestyle. This is just a first update and I will be updating the list on a weekly basics. High street stores offer a lot of animal-friendly options as well, but it is a pretty good thing to support companies that share our values. Am I right or am I right lads and gents? ;)
Click here for 100% Vegan Beauty Brands - A Mini Guide

* I am adding more brands every week. Last updated July13th

◊ - the company is not 100% cruelty-free, but they do offer a lot of vegan options

CLOTHING
*Vaute Couture (scroll down for a video link)
*The Tree Kisser (scroll down for a video and a blog link)

BAGS
*Gunas (scroll down for a video link)
*Cornelia Guest (scroll down for a video and a blog post link)
*Angela Roi
*MeDusa (scroll down for a video and a blog post link)
*The Nab
Gamberini Italia
SHOES
*Wills Vegan Shoes (scroll down for a video link)
*Cri de Coeur (scroll down for a video link)

ONLINE SHOPS

**click on the list & share**

THE LINKS TO MY BLOG POSTS: 

THE LINKS TO MY VIDEOS: 


Do you want your cruelty-free brand to be included on the list? Email me: aniqa.dreams@gmail.com

TWITTER  FACEBOOK  YOUTUBE  INSTAGRAM

16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing :)

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, I love vegetarian shoes :) I find it much harder to find cruelty free clothes, definitely seems to be a lack of high street options, but this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lavieenliz31 March, 2015

    this is amazing -- free people makes a lot of vegan leather!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a valuable list! Thanks for sharing.

    Silly Medley: Lifestyle and Travel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I came across their vegan products before, but I need to check them out properly before adding them to the list. Will do so in the following weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are welcome! :) I will be adding way more brands in the following weeks, this is just a mini guide. I really hope it will help you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been vegan for 10 months now and while I don't wear leather and have stopped buying rubber, I have yet to make the full switch to vegan clothing. I still shop at mainstream retailers like Target, and I think this might be the last full hump I have to get over. It's really hard to find these brands in a meat-and-potatoes part of the country (I live in MN) and as a college student I really can't afford to just pitch all my old clothes and shell out for new vegan ones :( I'll keep this list in mind though! Thanks!
    ~ Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh look, another awesome useful list. These posts are absolutely phenomenal. Thanks for sharing such great information!

    xoxo,
    Stile.Foto.Cibo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing,very useful list :)

    The Lifer Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much Dannie! It is great to hear you find them useful :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't worry, you don't have to do it all at once. I am still slowly gathering the items from cruelty-free brands and sometimes still buy things from high-street brands (I am thinking of checking out vintage shops as well). Maybe, at the beginning, you could invest in things that will last you a long time such as bags or maybe some good accessories and later on you can add other items to your wardrobe. You are already doing a lot by avoiding leather, fur etc. We all need to start somewhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. komal singh15 June, 2015

    This post is awesome! I'm always looking for new lifestyle clothing brands.yepme coupon

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so sorry for the late reply, I completely missed your comment. Thank you, I am glad to hear you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...