Thursday, 26 March 2015

100% Vegan Beauty Brands - a mini guide


More and more people come to me with the same question: which brands are 100% cruelty-free and vegan? This makes me really happy and excited about the future, because I see how many people care and it is amazing! I have been planning on doing various lists to make your purchasing decisions easier (+ I am a list girl; I LOVE making lists!) so keep an eye on those, as I will be posting them in the following weeks. Until then, I decided to make a mini 100% vegan beauty brands list, which is suitable for everyone, especially for big animal lovers, vegetarians and vegans.

I came across a short list while reading the Vegan Life Magazine and I suggest you read the full article there. I really like learning about new animal-friendly companies and I wanted to share the information with you. Below are some of the brands mentioned in the article and I added some other 100% vegan brands as well. For more brands, check out the latest Vegan Life Magazine issue and stay tuned for more lists coming from my side as well :)

The new list with tons of amazing vegan brands is constantly being updated HERE. Go to All Vegan. All Good. to find amazing vegan brands.

SKINCARE
A girl's gotta spa
Bulldog Skincare
Pacifica
Mad Hippie

MAKEUP
B. By Superdrug
Beauty Without Cruelty
Eco Tools (makeup brushes)
HURRAW!
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
Arbonne (added by Kelly in the comment ;))

PERFUME
Pacifica
Dolma
Herban Cowboy
Tsi-La

NAIL POLISH
a.dorn
LVX
Dazzle Dry
Priti NYC

What are your thoughts on vegan beauty? Do you have any favourite 100% vegan brands? 

TWITTER  FACEBOOK  YOUTUBE  INSTAGRAM

8 comments:

  1. Kelly Amber26 March, 2015

    Arbonne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a killer list! thanks for putting it together! I've been eating vegan for a while now and I'm slowly starting to move into vegan beauty products as well. This list is super helpful. Thanks!

    xoxo,
    Stile.Foto.Cibo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome! I am really happy to hear it helped you. I will be making more of these lists that you will hopefully find helpful as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard about most of those brands but the one I love skincare wise is Lush :)

    Andrea,
    GUCCI&POLA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Lush too and the fact that the fight against animal testing. Also, they offer so many vegan products :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. jeanettea09 July, 2015

    I never ever saw
    such blogs and the knowledge you have given that is accurately to the point
    and in simple wording, I like it!
    oro gold

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...